Midnight Zombie Shooter 1 Midnight Zombie Shooter 1

Awesome game the boss of the forest level was my favorite

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

add a story

killing the same soulless enemies with different features is only entertaining for so long. Add a story mode to the next one please.

Tie Fighter Assault Tie Fighter Assault

Good work but still some bugs

This was a fun game but there is still some bugs in it. It froze after the character select screen the first time I played it. Also I died on level 2 and hit main menu and the astriods and enemies were flying all over the main menu. The boss battles were really cool you should focus on those.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Great game!

This was a good game but it was a little too hard. Also how do you beat the boss?

Pickleman Begins Betatest Pickleman Begins Betatest

wtf

is this some kind of sick joke?

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

Awesome

Don't listen to the haters they don't know anything about making games. This is an excellent game and deserves over a 4.0 score. Great job.

Sonny Sonny

Great game but fights take too long

I like this game a lot but I can't bring myself to finish it because it takes 10-15 minutes just to do one fight. If you look at the classic final fantasy or squaresoft RPGs you'll notice an attack only takes 1 second to do instead of 6 or 7 like on this game (10 if you're playing on high quality). I think this game would be way more fun if you made the fights faster.

Krinn responds:

Hm I think you might be lagging, if your framerate is lower than 25 then it's probably lagging you. It happens when u run it on a mac, i just noticed.

The characters usually take less than one second to attack. In fact, as I measured it, a around of 6 characters to do thier moves (if they dont have buffs ticking) takes about 3-4 seconds.

Bt thanks anyway! :D

Epic Shootah Epic Shootah

whoa

wow that was epic

Nameless THE GAME Nameless THE GAME

nice job

the programmer was arrested for prostitution.

White & Black White & Black

that was cool

Smoking Chimney definately has the most talent. The menu looked better than all the games combined!